We will keep this updated as often as possible to reflect the needs of our families as they arise. Financial donations / gift cards are also welcome so that we can continue to provide the perishable items to our families (e.g., milk, eggs, cheese, fresh fruit, yogurt).
• large (family-size juice)
• macaroni & cheese
• meal replacements (e.g., Boost/Ensure, Carnation Instant Breakfast, etc.)
• kids snacks (e.g., granola bars, fruit or pudding cups)
• personal hygiene items (e.g, toothpaste, shampoo, hand soap, personal wipes)
• canned fruit
• toilet paper, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes
All donations are welcomed, however, we cannot accept expired, opened, or home-made food. If your family enjoys it or uses it, so will ours. We often have a need for certain items, depending on the month or season. Here’s our most recent top items we need to replenish our shelves at the food bank.